One of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, Singapore serves as the perfect introduction to Southeast Asian culture. The Lion City is home to a delightful blend of natural and man-made attractions. One of the most iconic and popular attractions in Singapore is the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark. This architectural marvel is taller than the Eiffel Tower and wide enough to accommodate 4 jumbo jets! The highlight of the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is the breathtaking 360 degrees view of the beautiful Singapore skyline. Booking your Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets? Read up our in-depth guide to learn everything there’s to the attraction and how to make the most out of your trip.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck reopened with improved hygiene and distancing protocols. Some measures introduced post-COVID include:
- You need to present your TraceTogether App or Token for SafeEntry check-in at the venue
- Temperature screening will be conducted for all visitors before entry.
- SkyPark capacity has been reduced to ensure social distancing. Safe Distancing Ambassadors are placed at different points inside the venue to ensure all safety measures are followed.
- All high-touch points are disinfected on an hourly basis.
- Surgical masks are worn by all staff at all times and hand sanitisers are available at various points inside the venue.
While you can purchase Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets on-site, it's recommended to get them online to avoid crowding at the venue.
Why Visit Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
One of the most iconic buildings in Singapore, the glorious Marina Bay Sands is a resort complex overlooking the beautiful Marina Bay. The resort complex houses a luxury hotel, a shopping mall, an art convention and exhibition center, two theatres, celebrity chef restaurants, a casino, a nightclub, and two floating pavilions.
The Marina Sands Bay SkyPark is a 340-meter long sky terrace on the roof of the three hotel towers. Resembling a ship, the SkyPark houses lush trees, great restaurants, a stunning observation deck, and the longest elevated infinity swimming pool in the world! From the observation deck, you can witness glorious panoramic views of the Singapore skyline. While the infinity pool is only accessible to hotel guests, you can still get a peek at it from the observation deck.
Your Marina Bay Sands Skypark Tickets Explained
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the observation deck and save time waiting for your turn at the entrance.
- Witness breathtaking 360 degrees views of the stunning Singapore skyline.
- Get a glimpse of iconic Singapore landmarks including the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay from the observation deck.
- Your Marina Bay Sands Skypark ticket doesn't include access to the infinity pool. The infinity pool is accessible to hotel guests only.
- These tickets cannot be cancelled but offer a lot of flexibility. You can use them to visit Marina Bay Sands SkyPark any time before May 01, 2021.
Best Way to Buy Marina Bay Sands Tickets
You can buy your Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets both online and at the venue but the former is the way to go. When you buy Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets online, you don't just get to avoid the queue at the ticketing booth but also take advantage of the discounts and cashback offers available online. When you buy your tickets online, you also get the opportunity to plan your trip far in advance and ensure that you're spending your time in Singapore well.
Discounted Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets
You can get discounted Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets for children in the age group of 2 to 12 along with seniors aged 65 and above. Infants below 2yrs of age can enter the SkyPark for free.
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Architecture
Situated 200 meters above ground level amidst the clouds, the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark features an observation deck and some restaurants. Designed by architect Moshe Safdie, SkyPark stands tall in the heart of Singapore and gives the impression of floating on top of the hotel towers, making it a must-visit when in Singapore. From the glass observation deck at the SkyPark, you can enjoy beautiful views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, and the breathtaking Singapore skyline. While the view offered from the SkyPark is stunning throughout the day, it's at its best during the sunsets with the sun casting an amber glow on the entire city.
Things to do in Marina Bay Sands
SkyPark holds the honour of being amongst the largest observation decks in the world! When in Singapore, visit Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck to witness glorious views of the entire city and some popular attractions including the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay.
ArtScience Museum is part of the Marina Bay Sands complex and masterfully brings together art and science to create an enlightening experience for visitors. This museum hosts a revolving door of exhibitions covering everything from history and culture to popular franchises and science.ArtScience Museum Tickets
Shopping and Theatres
The Shoppes is the flagship shopping mall in Marina Bay Sands and hosts iconic brands from around the world. The Shoppes houses 100s of shops, restaurants, bars, and other attractions for visitors. Marina Bay Sands features two theatres spread across 21,980 square meters with a combined total of 4,000 seats.
Marina Bay Sands Casino
The casino at Marina Bay Sands is spread across 15,000 square meters of gaming space with 4 levels. Featuring one of the world's largest Swarovski crystal chandeliers, the Marina Bay Sands casino is also home to more than 600 table games, over 1,500 slots, and a wide array of dining options.
Plan Your Visit to Singapore Marina Bay Sands Skypark
Best Time to Visit
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, including the Observation Deck, is open from 11 AM to 9 PM.
The Skypark is located on the top floor of Marina Sands Bay. You can reach Marina Sands Bay in the following ways:
- MRT: The CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station is the correct station to reach the Art Science Museum Singapore. The MRT is linked to Marina Sands Bay. Get off at the CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station and take exit C or D and get to the resort complex in under ten minutes.
- Bus: You can take a bus to the Marina Bay Sands Theatre Bus Stop. Bus numbers 97, 106, 133, 502, and 518 service the bus stop every day.
- Car: The closest parking is at the North Car Park.
The best time to visit the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is around the sunset or early evening. Watching the sunset from the observation deck is something you wouldn't want to miss out on. SkyPark is open for visitors till 10 PM on weekdays and 11 PM on weekends.
- Bread Street Kitchen: Visit this vibrant spot near the waterfront to dine on classic British fare like Beef Wellington, Scotch Eggs, Fish and Chips, and classic roasts.
- Black Knight Warrior: Warm your tummy with the tasty broth options available at the Taiwanese hotpot restaurant Black Knight Warrior.
- Cedele: An iconic local household brand that serves bakes and food prepared with love and positivity, Cedele offers scrumptious sandwiches, cakes, bread, pastries, and salads.
- Blossom: This modern Chinese restaurant serves contemporary versions of the finest Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine.
- Canton Paradise: At Canton Paradise, you can enjoy Hong Kong-style congee, all-day dim sum, wok-fried Cantonese dishes, and roast meats overlooking beautiful views of the river.
Budget: Marrison Hotel, Strand Hotel Singapore, Hotel Bencoolen
Medium: ParkRoyal Collection, Conrad Centennial Singapore, Hotel Fairmont Singapore
Luxury: Marina Bay Sands Singapore, The Ritz-Carlton Millenia, The Fullerton Bay Hotel
Want to make your trip to Singapore even more memorable? Stay at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel for a couple of days. The best part of your visit? You'll get access to the breathtaking infinity pool located on the SkyPark.
- Since Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is an unsheltered area and subject to the changing weather, it may be closed temporarily during bad weather and rains.
- While you can bring umbrellas to the SkyPark, we would not recommend opening them since the area is prone to very strong gusts of wind.
- While there are a few dining options available at the SkyPark, CE LA VI has the most affordable prices.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- If you don't want to wait in line, opt for skip-the-line tickets to the observation deck to bypass long queues.
All Your Questions About Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Tickets Answered
How can I buy Marina Bay Sands SkyPark tickets?
You can buy Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets on-site at the venue and online as well.
Can I buy Marina Bay tickets online?
Yes, you can buy Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets online from Headout and avail of some great discounts and cashback offers.
What is the Marina Bay SkyPark ticket’s cancellation policy?
Your Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets cannot be cancelled but offer maximum flexibility. You can use them to visit Marina Bay Sands SkyPark between the operating hours any day before May 01, 2021.
How long are my Marina Bay tickets valid for?
Your Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets can be used anytime within the operating hours and are valid till April 30, 2021.
How long in advance can I purchase my Marina Bay tickets?
You can buy Marina Bay Sands Skypark tickets up to 6 months in advance from Headout.
What are the timings for Marina Bay SkyPark?
The Marina Bay SkyPark is open daily from 11 AM to 9 PM.
Are wheelchair & storage facilities available at Marina Bay SkyPark?
Yes, Marina Bay SkyPark is completely wheelchair accessible. If you would like to store your pram, please approach our Guest Services Desk at Hotel Tower 3 Lobby for assistance.
Are any items prohibited on the SkyPark Observation Deck?
Luggage, pre-purchased food and beverages, glass bottles and aluminum cans, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters, or weapons of any kind are prohibited at the SkyPark Observation Deck.
What are some other places I can visit close to SkyPark?
Some places close to SkyPark that you can visit include Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studios Singapore, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, and more